Toxicity or rubbish in our body can cause many problems. Toxins occur in our environment and in our bodies. Sometimes they are self induced. There is a lot of environmental toxicity. Apparently there is approximately 30 billion tons of mercury in the atmosphere and we are all breathing it in. Many of our foods are packaged in aluminium. Did you know that orange juice makes the aluminium 1000% more bioavailable? A lot of clothes have formaldehyde.
One patient had a rash for 18 months after wearing a new jacket. Make sure you always wash your new clothes before you wear them! When you eat fish you need to check where the fish was living – if it comes from Alaska or Tasmania it is less likely to contain poisons. I had a patient who was losing her hair.
She ate a lot of tuna – she tested to have mercury. Another patient owned a fish shop and she also had mercury. Her symptoms were leg and arm pain – also very poor energy. Toxins come in daily through our shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste etc. Some chemicals you should look out for are sodium laureth sulphate, benzene (e.g. sodium benzoate etc), propyl alcohol, propylene glycol, PE (poly ethylene glycol).
For some people fluoride is a toxin as are artificial sweetners. Mobile phones and computers are toxic to many people also. Please place your mobile at least 1 metre away from your head/body at night. We can check via muscle testing if you are having a problem with toxicity.